Bad News everyday... I can't resist... :(

From Egypt to Malaysia.
So many bad things happen
everything is negative.

Two News Shocked me and Worried me the most is;

RIOTS IN EGYPT

(Berita Harian 4 Feb)
Malaysian student being aimed with gun during riots!
(click for more detail)




Everyone know what had happen in Egypt right
Riots everywhere... The most pity people,
is our student who study there.
May Allah would give peaceful to the country~
May Allah save all Malaysian there.


PM perform Jumaah Prayer and Hajat Prayer
to all Malaysian Student in Egypt with others
4 Feb. (berita harian)


Subhanallah.....
I used to dream to continue my study here
long after finishing my high school but do not get
the chance.. I never thought that would be a hikmah
for me not going there~ Allah know best...
Alhamdulillah.

.............................................................................

MALAYSIA
, Sabah, Sandakan (my hometown!)

I never thought my hometown
would face the flash flood
This is a rare phenomena to be happened there
and I am quiet worry with this situation




My grandfather cemetery is here :(




Photo from: Si Amoi's Story.

My Mom, Sisters and brother are there
Alhamdulillah our house aren't affected.
But still the rain never stop until recently


My Mom status also very worrying me :(

May Allah would shun away the flood
and stop the heavy rain from pouring down,
protect all my families, relative there... Amin...


May Everything Would turn out to be okay... Amin


Surah Ar-Rum ; 41
Telah nampak kerusakan di darat dan di laut
disebabkan karena perbuatan tangan manusia,
supaya Allah merasakan kepada mereka sebagian
dari (akibat) perbuatan mereka, agar mereka
kembali (ke jalan yang benar).

2 comments:

  1. don't worry dude, rmah kita xd effect apa2..bkulat jak dinding dapur tu sb tlmpau terdedah dgn lembap...nnt la ku gmbr blakang blik c datul and look how miracle does Allah protect our home! Subhanallah

    ReplyDelete
  2. really....? subhanallah.... haah t uplod

    ReplyDelete