I wish I wish I wish :)

I love sunrise. I love it so much
Admire it. How beautiful the creation of Allah...
*I also love to take the their photos ...

I love the sounds of wave...
when the breeze wipe on my face...
the warm sand and the smell from the sea...

and how precious it would be if these two thing would met
and I am there watching it :)


from: starfire-013

I wish.. for so long ...
someday I would spend some time
watching the sunrise at a beach ...
with the cool morning breeze hugging our body...
Listening to the melody of the sea...
sounds from chirping bird..

How nice it would be if I could share
the moment with friends and family
probably with someone I love :)
I wish. and this would be the treasured moment~



....................................................................................

Guess what. MRC (my hostel representative)
plan to go to Perhentian Island
end of this month! so coooool right
I never go to such isolated island
with white sand awesome view from the beach!


This is how Perhentian Island look like.. sooo gorgeous!

I wish I could go... I hope I can go...
It need a bit payment and I face some money problem :(
May Allah give me chance to go and fulfill my
wish to watch the sunrise ! ^^

Amin...


Sunrise at Pulau Perhentian. Awesome right! :D

I damn want to go! =_="

2 comments:

  1. Nee..tu la..klu ko study d kk..siring talinga jak tu Karambunai..ANytime jak aku bleh bw ko p sna... :D

    ReplyDelete