Alhamdulillah~

1 0f my aim had fulfilled! ^^

I wasn't informed but accidentally found out
in my account at my university's website,



My course detail had changed~?
OMG.

I succeed in changing my course
to Allied Health Science!

Alhamdulillah...
Btw, my former course is nursing
In my new course, I have a wide scope of careers i can choose
in the future such as Radiotherapy, Audiology, Dietetics and Optometry
So, I need to choose either one for my degree and go for interview.
InsyAllah everything will go just fine~

Alhamdulillah. Praise to Allah.

Change the course isn't free okay. We need to pay RM 50 =_="
But it worth. Thanks dear university ! ^^

Tomorrow 21st March, I will fly to Kuala Lumpur at 11.35 am
to continue my short semester (only 7 weeks)


Pray for a safe journey for me....
Thanks~

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment