I am addicted to deviantart emoticon!



emoticon or emotion icon
in deviantart.com so so cute!
creative! awesome!

I already know and love the emoticon
since I become a deviant member
But it suddenly came across my mind to put it
in my blog as my expression emotion

I love it. They are very cute
Credit and thank you to all Deviants
that had made this awesome emoticons!

Thank you....




Some of cute emoticon!


Emoticon - Video Game Naggerby ~n00b3h

Punch Emoticon

by ~LittleDende

Headbang Emoticonby ~d3monthesicko

Breakdancing emoticon

by `hprince329

Maths Kills Stickman Emoticonby ~snowfyre

sims emoticonby ~VenustasSomnium
OMG~ aren't they so cute? check these out more in deviantart.com
put in ur blog and they would make ur post more interesting and cute!

3 comments:

  1. hahah..ok..i nver try this in blog..its cute but, i don't think i will use it in my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe ur blog is kinda serious and dreamy one. it wasnt fit in xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. iya..that's why la i don't wanna use it~

    ReplyDelete