13 - 22 May : Semester Break

Its been a long time i didn't update my blog.
and so many things happen!

I just finish my short semester 3 last 12 May
with my final exam: computer (only)
i hope and wish i'll get A for that paper...
Its not worth when you didn't get an A
for the only subject you take in 7 weeks and the
class only 4 hours a week! damn bored...
But foremost, the result are always from Allah will too.

InsyAllah. A for computer!

Supposedly I should have a two weeks semester break
but I've been posted to be a facilitator for
Taaruf Week (Orentation) for the juniors
whom will be coming early of this June!
it gonna be an awesome experience!
^__^

So i have to go back to the college
this sunday (22nd may)
T___T my-o-my

Last Saturday on 14 May,I attended my sis'
convocation for her diploma in Multimedia.
Congrate sis! more from her blog


kak finie and her angry bird.
my convo gift to her :)

My mom also came from Sabah to attend the convo!
oh.. I'm very glad to meet my mom ^^
Sadly, Daddy, Fizul and Datul (both my lil bro n sis)
can't come along... They have to go to school.


Mom! you are the best mom ever!

from left: Kak ita (1st daughter), Kak Finie (3rd), MOM,
Kak tasha (2nd), Me (4th)
*abang Adie took this photo.

Recently, doing nothing in Kak ita's house
till this sunday since last friday.

I want to watch Nur Kasih The Movie
which been released today!!! T_T
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment