Semester 4 T_T

uh-oh.. i already become the second year
student in my college the CFS IIUM!

Tua sudah...
few months more, I'm turning 19...

Never realize how fast the time passed by...

In this semester I'm taking Physics II, Chemistry II
and Understanding Islam. InsyAllah, strive for the best!
I want to improve my pointer~

cayyo!!

I'm gonna take the semester 5 (final sem) next year
insyAllah on January 2012 and will graduate in April.

Then I will enter the main campus
IIUM Kuantan Pahang on September 2012!

Lambat kan~
huuuh~

So far, those are my study plan. I'm not sure if there any changes.
No matter what.
PRAY FOR MY SUCCESS.

Thanks....

p/s: this Rabbit is sooo cute!! arggghhh!!

10 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..

    2012..End of the world?? XD (ndak ba..cem pantang aku sma no 2012 nih)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @finie Ramos: kaw brabis ketwa aku graduate 2012 ka hah! xD

    @deylaSuperb: tnx... gudluck to u too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam,
    I am mohammad mustafa ahmedzai from www.MyBloggerTricks.com . I would highly appreciate if you could tell me how did you add this facebook plugin with the facebook count in it?
    I write tutorials and I will link back to you as appreciation if you provide us with the code that you are using. You can contact me at mohammad@mybloggertricks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mohammad Mustafa: salam. what do you mean by facebook count? please make me clear. sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kindly see this screenshot:

    Click Here


    We write tutorials on blogger. Our Alexa rank is 25k with thousands of visitors daily. We would mention your name and blog link in the tutorial if you help us how you added that plugin. If you have purchased or downloaded this template from somewhere then could you kindly tell us the Designer's link.

    If you don't mind can you kindly email us your template at mustafa.stc@gmail.com

    We will give attribution to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai: thank you very much for your attention to my tiny blog . i will try my best to post the tutorial in this blog as soon as possible . but from now on im a bit busy with my class and hope you can wait it soon. tnx again

    ReplyDelete
  7. @izaramous

    My pleasure friend. I would be really pleased if you make it within this week. If you want to write at MBT as guest poster, you are welcomed. Our 5000 subscribers/followers and rich alexa and pr will help you take your blog to the next level.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai :
    i already make the post. check this out http://mytreasuredmoment.blogspot.com/2011/06/blogger-comment-facebook-comment-in_24.html

    i hope this would be helpful to you

    ReplyDelete