19 July : I already 19.

Whoah~ I'm growing older now ...

Alhamdulillah ... Thank you Allah...
for giving me opportunity to live in this world
until now. Giving me such a great family ever
with awesome friends beside me. I am very grateful
with all the gifts You lend to me.. :')

Thanks to my family for all your care and concern
along my life until now. I love you all

Daddy
Mommy
Kak Ita and Abang Adie
Kak Tasha
Kak Finie
Datul
Fizul

Secondly, I would like to thanks to my sis, Kak Finie and my friend, Nasywa
cause willing to make a special post for my birthday in your blog.
OMG I was touched okay :)
Big THANK YOU to you guys.


Nasywa










[link]


Finie Ramos











[link]

and off course,not to forget.. Dear Syara Izzati,
Thanks for the cutest present ever you gave me .
THANK YOU dear. Sayang kaw...




















DOMO! ARGHHH sooo cute !


Finally, I would like to thanks to all my friends 
for all your wishes and pray to me. 
Either from hand phone or facebook, 
Seriously,  Its really mean to me :')

Thanks

5 comments:

  1. you deserve it sayang ^_^
    sweet 19 ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!blog ku!!cm xpnah org pigi printscreen blog ku..terhauu~

    ReplyDelete
  3. nda pernah org print screen? ndu bha~ aku prnh~ hehe byk kali kan kw prnt blog ku xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. pigi la ko printcreen kn blog ku bnyk2 selalu~hihih

    ReplyDelete