My Favourite Song Forever ! :)

Rest In Pieces By Saliva


I never bored to this song though I already listen to it for almost
1000000000 times! Especially for the acoustic one, his voice
really make me melt. I love his voice. A very handsome voice okay!
How I wish a guy whom have a voice like him could sing this song 
in front of me hahaha!
Enjoy!














Actually they are a hard metal rock band but i don't know
how come they come out with a very sweet song. :P
Other song from them? naah~ head banging! 

This is an old song actually released in 2003
and I start love it since that till now :)

P.S : currently listening it over and over again.

2 comments:

  1. Ya!!aku pun LIKE berabis sma lagu ni (pikir jap..sapa duluan jumpa lagu ni aa..aku ka ko??)...ko prasan ka lagu ni mcm ada 'midnight crickets in the bushes' sounds (in a full version) makes it really-really epic..

    really reminds me of our memories in Tenegang (with those oil palm 'jungle' with lots of crickets sound everywhere..ooohhhh.. T__T

    aku pn balik2 dgar lagu ni tiap2 hari before tido~ sooo epic~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sama2 kita jumpa... aku xda smpn yg ori pnya.. so aku nda perasan. tp bez sora llk ni ensem btul suara nya ^_^

    ReplyDelete