Who made the first wordless wednesday post?

A few weeks before, I noticed on my dashboard,
many of my friends started posting 'Wordless Wednesday' post
every Wednesday. I wonder how they come across this?

and found out the HQ for this Wordless Wednesday (WW) [here]
WW web is actually a place for you to share your
Wordless Wednesday post on their web. Its had started since 2006!
Just share your Wordless Wednesday post link in their web and your
blog link will appear there.It's some sort of sharing.
I think many of us doesn't know this web.



Well what is WW?
On Wednesdays all over the internet, bloggers post a photograph with no words to explain it on their blog. Hence the ‘wordless’ title. The idea is that the photo itself says so much that it doesn’t need any description.
(Source: wiki.answers.com)


This is the admin from the WW HQ saying:
"Many of you ask where this phenomina began, it was not with myself. Do not give me any credit. I simply just wanted to make a blogroll! I got the idea from Uisce, who on one wordless day snapped a pic from the phone and posted it. I saw his, joined in, and here we are! He helped my sad self put this blog roll and fancy little box together so we can now have a blog roll. If you put it up, and you’re missing– no worries! If you’d like to be added to the blog roll please email me with your blog’s address and title. Everyone’s welcome."
More [here]


So that is how it begun...

2 comments:

  1. iza,aku pon da gak buat entry WW nih..hehe.thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete