29 Aug: Sabah here I come! :')

I've been waiting for this day to come and finally it did.
I'm so touch, Alhamdulillah cause Allah give me the opportunity
to go back to Sabah to celebrate Eid Fitri there after a year I don't
celebrate it with my family. Last year I celebrated in Pahang [here]







Currently at the airport waiting for the departure at 7.00 am
Whoah! its still early okay. 3.38am! -____- I will sleep all the way
to Sabah in flight later! It is not very comfortable to sleep in the airport.
I just don't like it~

sleepy face~ They were so tired. kesian...














We lepak-lepak at the food court while waiting for sahur time...
Kak ita brought nasi goreng from home :D yummy

Its gonna be kinda awkward when we sahur at KL on 5.30 am
and break the fast at Sabah on 6.30 pm. Hehehehe awesome :P

Whatever it is, I hope you guys, please pray for our journey back to Sabah
I wish you all Selamat Hari Raya, Happy Eid Mubarak.
Please forgive me for any mistakes I've done
May Allah Bless us all....
Happy Fasting...

P.S: So sad cause today gonna be the last day we fast this year :'(

1 comment: