Hypnotize : System of A Down

When I was young... I mean back 5 to 6 years ago I guess.
I was a hardcore fan! hahaha. Linkin Park, Blindspott, Muse
the used and off course System of A down!
I like head banging song! Believe it? BHAHA. But
now i'm more to acoustic things.. no more head banging! Repent..


listening again to my old mp3 list, I listen back to one of
my most favourite head banging song years back.

This


Hahahaha head banging right?
But when I found out the lyrics, so hilarious! 
they just keep repeating the last sentence over and over again
and that sentence is like what the heck?! xD

this the lyrics

Hypnotize 

Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen square?
Was Fashion the reason why they were there?

They disguise it, Hypnotize it
Television made you buy it

I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my...

She's scared that I will take her away from there
Her dreams that her country left with no one there

Mezmerize the simple minded
Propaganda leaves us blinded

I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my girl
I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my girl


I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my girl
I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my


Girl 


LOL this song is just about complaining his girlfriend
that love to go shopping! He assume that the TV and all
those promotion only propaganda to mesmerize and hypnotize
her girl. So he just want to wait in the car . =__="

3 comments:

  1. BLAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!itu pulak meaning lagunya??!HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

    btw..i'm still into this kind of musics especially when i'm in a huge art project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku pun mndgr juga kdg2 kalau mengira matimatik ^^V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very energеtic artіcle, I liκeԁ that a lot.
    Will there bе a paгt 2?
    Here is my web page : Seriöse Hypnose Frankfurt a.M.

    ReplyDelete