17 March: Mural Project.

Assalamualaikum.

Last Saturday me and my Hisbah Lines Up/Bureaus
did a mural project. oh just a simple mural for our hisbah
activity. Like I told before, hisbah is like a block in our hostel.

The sketch














This is our third program after Handicraft competition and Running Mall.
The Program Manager is my secretary and Alhamdulillah everything went well
and she did very well in conducting everything. proud of u anis! :)














though we didn't manage to draw an amazing and awesome mural
but that's okay. At least we tried and manage to conduct the first
mural project ever in my hostel. We are the pioneer~ hehe...
InsyAllah there would be more beautiful mural painting will be 
painted in the future at my hostel.


Sad to say, actually this is my first time doing mural, handling
the roller, paint, brushes and so on... teketaq-ketaq aku.
Hahahaha

This project started on 10 am starting from getting rid all the
sofas and carpets, Put all newspapers on the floor, measuring the
borders and frame, sketching.. coloring...
break for free lunch... so on...

okayy lets get started!
















drawing the borders















sketching














mixing the colors...















color the background!















start coloring the letters















more letters colored














the crews :D













our most supportive Advisor, Madam Suzila
















Last touch up















DONE!














we finished it on 7 pm! its 9 hours!
Though it tiring but we were so enjoyed that time
and I can feel our ukhwah is getting stronger.
No more i can say,
I love you all guys :D

I love u all guys :')














P.S: "HUMAN GET AND FORGET, ALLAH GIVE AND FORGIVE" Subhanallah :')

2 comments:

  1. iza...cantiknya...agak2 sempat x aku tgk b4 kluar cfs? proud to be sumayyah-an!

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyallah mestilah sempat. nanti grand dinner mesti dtg taw :)

    ReplyDelete